5.05.2010

No real title tonight...Cakes do come up though!

So for tonight's blog I don't really have a specific title or theme but really just wanted to talk about a few things in life. Honestly, this blog doesn't necessarily have to do with weddings, but it does have to do with life so I thought I would write a few important lessons I have learned lately :-)

1.Love people the way they want to be loved.... yes if you haven't read the 5 love languages book this is a perfect place to start!

2.Life lessons are learned during your journey. Often you have greater value in your journey than reaching your destination.

3.Every moment is a choice....what are you choosing to create in your life, your friends, your family, your marriage, your job?

4.Being to have an appetite for the impossible!

Ok, well that's all for now. I hope these few things helped support you some area in your life and can possibly change some things around you. Trust me, I didn't come up with stuff myself:-) Check out klemmer.com for more information or email me with questions about it. I'm going to leave you with some cake pictures, hope they give you an idea or inspiration as to what you want your cake to look like but don't get to hungry looking at them!

Happy Planning,
Mallory










1 comment: