1.27.2010

Country/barn Weddings!

Can I just say I absolutely LOVE country/barn weddings! They are so authentic & comfortable. I posted some pictures of my favorite country/barn yard weddings and here's some great ideas:

*hang wood initials on the door of the barn
*use mason jars and put candles in them & hang them from trees, the ceiling, or on shepard hooks.
*use chalk boards for all kinds of things (welcome sign, thank you sign, menu, fun facts about the couple, etc)
*use lots of candles, lanterns & twinkle lights
*hang pictures of the couple on a rope/string/ribbon with cloths pins.
*use rustic flower pots & decor
* use hay/straw for many purposes (chairs, centerpieces, etc)

If you are having a country/barn themed wedding or thinking of doing one..... I hope these images give you some great ideas & inspiration!
Happy Planning!
Mal























No comments:

Post a Comment